Deadline May 6, 2019
Dancemakers is seeking a part-time Custodian to provide cleaning services for its Centre for Creation in Toronto’s Historic Distillery District.
1. Brush and wash floors.
2. Dust and wipe down all surfaces.
3. Dispose of all garbage and recycling.
4. Ensure the Green Room kitchenette is clean and tidy, and kitchen utensils are washed and put away.
5. In the office, on a weekly basis, brush and wipe office floors, dust and wipe down surfaces, and wash and put away kitchenette utensils.
Hours & Remuneration:
1. Mondays. Wednesdays and Fridays, from 6:00 am to 9:00 am, with some flexibility.
2. $22 per hour, payable on 15th and the last business day of each month.
3. We will consider a mix of remuneration and complimentary studio time.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and the name & contact information of two references, in one PDF or Word document no later than May 6 2019 at 5:00 pm to info [at] dancemakers.org – please put “Dancemakers Custodian Application” in the subject line.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered. We thank all candidates for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted within one week of the submission deadline. No phone calls, please.
Dancemakers is committed to diversity and inclusiveness and therefore accepts applications from all communities.
Posted by: Dancemakers
For more information: http://dancemakers.org/