TIFF is dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema to film lovers in our home TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our aim is to become a creative community and global leader, and one of the world’s premiere organizations in the discovery and understanding of film.
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is hiring for the position of:
HOSPITALITY SALES SPECIALIST, CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS (CONTRACT)
The Corporate Partnerships Team is responsible for generating revenue opportunities for TIFF, including TIFF Bell Lightbox year-round and the Toronto International Film Festival. Reporting to the Acting Director, Corporate Partnerships, this is a contract position responsible for sourcing, developing and growing corporate entertainment properties and sales for the September Festival.
This position is ideal for an individual who has a specific interest in corporate entertainment and sponsorship. We are looking for candidates who possess a strong customer service orientation, attention to detail, and a willingness to learn quickly and be part of a busy team.
This unique role will include a base salary and commission based on confirmed net new sales.
Prospecting & Sales, including:
• Research the market to identify prospects for all relevant corporate entertainment activities
• Lead a high-volume, comprehensive corporate entertainment sales outreach process, including sales calls, meetings and proposal development, that is coordinated with existing sponsor and category exclusivity agreements and/or renewal negotiations
• Maintain an active pipeline of minimum $1M in corporate entertainment sales
• Negotiate terms for contracts with new corporate entertainment accounts
• Liaise with all relevant internal and external stakeholders regarding terms of prospective corporate entertainment sales to ensure they meet the high quality standards for service expected from TIFF
Negotiation and Stewardship, including:
• Ensure prospect contract negotiations support revenue strategy and are non-conflicting
• Ensure that the appropriate legal documentation exists to reflect all mutually agreed upon terms of the corporate entertainment partnerships
For more information: http://www.tiff.net/careers/
Please submit cover letter and résumé as one (1) PDF document by 5pm on WEDNESDAY, MARCH 21, 2018
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://jobs.lever.co/tiff/e21707a2-945b-473a-8cb3-11247a9a7b9c