TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
Industry Centre Producer
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Industry Office, the Producer of the Industry Centre, will coordinate the pre-production and onsite operation efforts of our main industry venue during the Festival.
• Coordinate the production of all Industry Office locations
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers and vendors
• Liaise with National Agencies prior to and during the Festival to ensure that their stands at the Industry Centre meet their needs
• Manage Industry Office relocation to off-site locations, including all operational needs for Industry Office
• Liaise with internal departments, such as IT, Creative, and Facilities, in the set up of Industry Centre
• Coordinate site safety and security for all onsite Industry Office locations
• Manage Industry Locations Assistants, and Industry Office volunteers
• Write a detailed post-mortem
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on Monday June 25, 2018
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing accommodations in our hiring process for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please inform us in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/