TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
Industry Protocol Coordinator
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Industry the Protocol Coordinator will oversee the ticket requests from distributors, national agencies, and sales agents, whose films will be playing in the official Festival selection.
• Manage ticketing requests from film rights holders leading up to the Festival
• Log and hold tickets internally to ensure that film stakeholders receive their approved allotments
• Maintain strong relationships with key industry stakeholders
• Supervise Industry Protocol Assistant
• Manage Protocol Office at the Industry Centre during the Festival
• Manage distribution of Press and Industry Screening reports
• Write a detailed post-mortem
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on MONDAY, June 25, 2018
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing accommodations in our hiring process for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please inform us in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/