TIFF is dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema to film lovers in our home TIFF Bell Lightbox.
Our aim is to become a creative community and global leader, and one of the world’s premiere organizations in the discovery and understanding of film.
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is hiring for the position of:
INDUSTRY PROTOCOL COORDINATOR
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Industry the Protocol Coordinator will oversee the ticket requests from distributors, national agencies, and sales agents, whose films will be playing in the official Festival selection.
• Manage ticketing requests from film rights holders leading up to the Festival
• Log and hold tickets internally to ensure that film stakeholders receive their approved allotments
• Maintain strong relationships with key industry stakeholders
• Supervise Industry Protocol Assistant
• Manage Protocol Office at the Industry Centre during the Festival
• Manage distribution of Press and Industry Screening reports
• Write a detailed post-mortem
• July 17, 2017 to September 22, 2017
• Background in business and arts administration
• Extremely strong understanding of Excel is mandatory
• Experience using online databases, Google Docs, and point of sale systems
• Strong professional communication and client relationship skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask under pressure
• Familiarity working with and protecting confidential information
• Customer Service Experience
• Box office experience is considered an asset
• Fluency in foreign languages is considered an asset
• Previous experience in and understanding of global film industry an asset
• Adaptable to a flexible work schedule including some evenings and weekends
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on WEDNESDAY, JUNE 28, 2017.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: http://www.tiff.net/careers/