Deadline 5pm on FRIDAY JULY 5th, 2019
Jr Production Graphic Designer
Brand & Media
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
JUNIOR PRODUCTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER
• Print production design
• Digital production design
• Helping to maintain a consistent look for TIFF branding across all materials
• Collaborating with other TIFF departments and external vendors as required
• Maintaining orderly digital files
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé, portfolio and names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on FRIDAY JULY 5th, 2019
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application and/or hiring process, please contact us in advance at email@example.com or 416-599-8433 x2001, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://tiff.net/careers