The Junior Digital Producer will work with Dept 30 and internal TIFF teams to build inspiring, informative and compelling visual storytelling and web pages, and support our day-to-day business with operational content.
If you like a fast-paced work environment, collaborating with creative, thoughtful and friendly colleagues, and constantly learning new skills and considering new ideas, this is the place for you.
We’re looking for someone with strong creative skills, the ability to take on many tasks and juggle them effortlessly, excellent attention to detail, and a passion for all things film and the moving image. If that’s you, please apply.
• Managing production of web content by liaising with internal production team members, and ensure that content needs are met both creatively and on time
• Execute digital content updates in our Content Management System, based on project parameters supporting the success of internal and client team members
• Assist in all required web content updates, page builds, content updating, and other digital content maintenance
• Assist in QA and audit process for digital content and UX to deliver acceptable quality standards on all digital deliverables
• Document processes in writing for digital flows where necessary, to aid in onboarding and succession planning
• Map resource capacity and hours requirements for digital projects to better define work effort
• Liaise and collaborate with internal stakeholders in the development of the creative and editorial vision for the website and newsletters
• Ideate, conceptualize and create content across all web pages; work with the social and video teams; consider both programming and internal studio-produced content
• Research and curation with a mandate to stay up to date with film and cultural trends, applying curation of the work and TIFF outputs into website programming on a daily basis
• Bring a critical eye for details in all aspects of visual design, including typography, color and overall aesthetics
• Ensure online production aligns with and supports TIFF’s digital strategy
• Complete assigned tasks in a professional manner, meeting a high standard of quality as outlined by the Digital Product and Content teams, and the organization
• Effectively manage multiple priorities and deadlines for various stakeholders
Posted by: TIFF
For more information: http://www.tiff.net/careers