Deadline: 5pm on Friday June 14th, 2019
Reporting to the Art Director, providing graphic design for the creative department.
• Working within Adobe InDesign, the Junior Designer will utilize pre-approved templates and generate
new layouts to create various Festival publications
• Helping to maintain a consistent look for TIFF branding across all materials
• Collaborating with other TIFF departments and external vendors as required
• Maintaining orderly digital files
• July 22 – August 30, 2019
• Experience in a creative department or studio environment
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite of products (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and Mac platform
• General understanding of editorial design, workflow and proofreader markups
• Excellent time management, organizational, communication and problem solving skills
• Adaptable to a flexible work schedule including some evenings and weekends
• Ability to work well under pressure and respond to fast changing priorities and deadlines
• Graphic Design degree or diploma an asset
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on FRIDAY JUNE 14th, 2019
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application and/or hiring process, please contact us in advance at email@example.com or 416-599-8433 x2001, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/