Deadline to apply: Friday, September 15, 2017 at 5PM
Term: 10 hours/week, September 2017 – June 2018, increased hours around Festival time (May 14-20, 2018)
This is a training position, designed as an exciting, hands-on learning opportunity for an emerging arts administrator or producer.
Click here to learn more about Paprika.
The Lead Festival Administrator will be in charge of organizing and leading meetings, spearheading Festival Administrator initiatives, and steering the direction of the Administrator program itself. A desire for mentorship and hands-on experience is essential! Festival Administrators engage with the festival as creative thinkers, planning fundraising events and promotional projects to ensure the success of the festival for its participants and audience. From seeking sponsorship, to planning a hoppin’ fundraiser, to performing administrative tasks, Festival Administrators have a hand in it all and are a vital part of Paprika. The Lead Festival Administrator coordinates and oversees these initiatives and acts as the liaison between the Festival Administrators and Paprika Staff.
Ideal candidates will have:
• Previous experience and passionate interest in Arts Administration and/or Producing
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills and email finesse
• Enthusiasm for the arts, theatre, and youth engagement
• Creative ideas to support emerging artists
• A sincere investment in the well-being of Paprika
• Strong initiative and willingness to learn
Click here for the full job description.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your letter, please address the following:
• What experience and/or skills would you bring to the Festival Administrators as Leader?
• What skills do you hope to gain from being the Lead Festival Administrator?
• How will you make time in your life to meet the time commitment of this program?
ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!
Posted by: Paprika Festival
For more information: http://paprikafestival.com/work-with-us-lead-festival-administrator/