Apply by 5pm on Friday November 30, 2018
Loyalty & Operations Representative (6 weeks)
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
Loyalty & Operations Representative
Reporting to the Manager, Advancement Operations, the Loyalty & Operations Representative will be responsible for ongoing data entry, reporting, and system maintenance for the Advancement Department with a focus in gift appeal administration, processing, recognition, and reporting.
• Maintain integrity of Advancement data in Ticketing and CRM systems (Raiser’s Edge, Archtics, Mail Chimp)
• Assist with data audit queries and coordinate auditing
• Respond to Advancement service emails with troubleshooting solutions
• Setup, and adjust as needed, Raiser’s Edge data functions (Queries, Exports, Mail) for receipting, and acknowledgement letters
• Compliance with CRA rules and guidelines for tax receipting, Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Donor Bill of Rights and AFP Code of Ethical Principals and Standards
• Adhere to TIFF and HR policies and guidelines
• 6 week contract to start ASAP
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on Friday November 30, 2018.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing accommodations in our hiring process for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please inform us in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: TIFF
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/