Permanent, Full-time, Corporate Partnerships
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox.
Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
MANAGER, CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS (SALES)
The Corporate Partnerships Team is responsible for generating revenue opportunities for TIFF, including TIFF Bell Lightbox year-round and the Toronto International Film Festival. Reporting to the Director, Corporate Partnerships, this is one of three Managers positions, responsible for sourcing, developing and growing corporate partnerships to generate revenue opportunities for the organization and its programmes.
START DATE: November 12, 2018
- Minimum 4 years of sponsorship or relevant corporate partnership sales experience
- Minimum University-level related post-secondary education
- Demonstrated ability to follow a lead generation, prospecting and sales cycle process in order to meet new business revenue goals
- Demonstrated track record of identifying, cultivating, soliciting new business
- Negotiation skills and ability to diplomatically work with multiple stakeholders
- Very strong relationship building and management skills
- Persuasive; strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated; works independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Problem solver
- Detail-oriented and process-driven
- Experience with working with or for a not-for-profit organization an asset
- Experience in salesforce an asset
- Experience in digital and content focused partnerships an asset
- Adaptable to a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- Please submit cover letter and résumé as one (1) PDF document by Friday October 5, 2018 at 5:00 pm
- All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers
- Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities and will work with applicants to meet their needs. TIFF is an equal opportunity employer.
TIFF is a charitable, not-for-profit cultural organization whose mission is to transform the way people see the world, through film. Its vision is to lead the world in creative and cultural discovery through the moving image.