Deadline: 5pm on Friday, February 14, 2020
MANAGER, FESTIVAL SERVICES
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Festival Services, this position will oversee the planning, management, and execution of the Festival Services administrative team and venue customer service teams (including box office and front of house) for the Festival as well as the year-round ticketing and customer service for Partner Festivals and Third Party Event Rentals at TIFF Bell Lightbox.
- Develop and manage a strong staffing program for a team of 500+ Festival Services staff including recruitment, training, scheduling, performance tracking, staff communication and feedback processes for all venue customer services teams including venue front of house, box office, public and press and industry gate scanning, administrative and venue logistic support.
- Develop administrative and escalation processes that feed into the larger organization-wide visitor experience strategy.
- Request and provide on-site support for venue volunteers by: setting and communicating tasks, standards, and expectations; clearly defining expectations and providing training; creating an inclusive work environment that ensure volunteers feel welcome and that they are part of the TIFF team.
- Responsible for the Festival Services performance review and post-mortem consolidation; attend and schedule post mortem meetings inter- and intra- departmentally where needed.
PARTNER FESTIVALS AND THIRD PARTY RENTALS
- Consult with Third Party and Partner Festival clients about their ticketing and customer relations needs and manage the process of providing these services. Identify and recommend services, collect event details, relay information to various teams particularly Ticketing Operations and Ticketing Services, create ticketing service invoicing.
- Facilitate reporting, internal requests, and consignment ticket orders.
- Manage and enforce mechanisms for accurate reporting, data collection, and project management including: financial reconciliations, customer and client feedback, customer traffic, and process efficiencies. Use results to improve best practices and support the introduction of new initiatives.
- Provide administrative support to the Visitor Experience teams including processing of purchase orders and invoices, creation and maintenance of work back plans, and departmental documentation.
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- Please submit a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm on Friday, February 14, 2020
- All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
*For a more detailed job posting please see tiff.net/careers
Posted by: Tiff
For more information: https://tiff.net/careers