Deadline: 5pm on Monday, May 20, 2019
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
We are currently hiring for the position of: MANAGER, GROUND TRANSPORTATION
• Hire, train, manage and coach Ground Transportation staff including office assistants, driver captain, driver team, airport operations team and volunteers
• Oversee scheduling and tracking of arrival and departure ground travel
• Assist in driver recruitment for internal team needs
• Source, contract and monitor vehicle rentals from suppliers and partners
• Schedule drivers and communicate pick-up and drop-off itineraries
• Support office team with updates to itineraries, confirmation of schedules, assistance with large parties traveling together or VIP groups
• Ensure drivers adhere to Ontario Ministry of Transportation laws and TIFF safe driving policies
• Review and update documents including training manuals, reports, tracking documents, and policies
• Collaborate with internal teams to obtain information for Festival guests, including data input and analysis
• Utilize internal databases to record and obtain information about guest itineraries and requirements for ground transportation
• Liaise with guest representatives to obtain ground travel requirements
• Manage and monitor ground transportation operations budget
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit a cover letter and resume as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm on Monday, May 20, 2019.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. TIFF is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application and/or hiring process, please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-599-8433 x 2001, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://tiff.net/careers