FACTORY THEATRE SEEKS MARKETING AND AUDIENCE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
TO COMMENCE: OCTOBER 2015 (Start date negotiable)
The classic line “bums in seats” is your mantra – you know how vital a growing audience is to any theatre – and you are excited by conceptualizing and implementing innovative approaches to achieve your goals. You know when time is of the essence and can whip together an e-communication using our hosted email application to reach potential patrons in a few hours. You love databases and numbers and track daily sales with enthusiasm and an understanding of market forces.
If this sounds like you, please consider becoming a vital member of the team at one of Canada’s premier theatrical institutions. Factory Theatre seeks an energetic, experienced and committed professional to join our collaborative team on a full-time basis.
Specifically, this position has the following objectives:
1. To diversify and grow Factory Theatre’s audiences
2. To strengthen subscriber retention and acquisition through dedicated attention to patron services and marketing strategies.
3. To create and execute marketing strategies in order to meet or surpass audience revenue goals.
4. To maintain and strengthen Factory’s community and educational outreach activities.
The ideal candidate profile includes:
• Minimum 5 years professional experience in professional theatre environment with experience in creation and management of successful marketing required.
• A creative ability to envision and execute new ways of communicating to and attracting new audiences to new Canadian theatre.
• A passion for theatre and the performing arts, with knowledge of the current Toronto theatre/arts community or the theatre community-at-large ideal/an asset.
• High professional standards with acute attention to details; exceptional verbal and written communication abilities with a creative flair.
• A high level of comfort with technology, including MS Office; experience in database management, including box office and patron management systems; experience in hosted email applications and experience in graphics software would be an asset.
This is a full-time permanent position. Remuneration for this position is competitive (commensurate with experience) plus benefits.
Please visit our website for full job description and details on how to apply: http://www.factorytheatre.ca/files/7914/4139/2251/Manager_-_Marketing__Audience_Development_September_2015_Final.pd
Posted by: Factory Theatre
For more information: http://www.factorytheatre.ca