Deadline: Wednesday October 23, 2019
At SummerWorks, we’re dedicated to cultivating new ideas and reimagining the possibilities of performance - how it’s created, presented, and experienced. We present two festivals annually in Toronto - Progress www.progressfestival.org, an international festival of performance and ideas every February, and SummerWorks Performance Festival www.summerworks.ca, focused on new and experimental work, every August.
We're currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join the team to take on communications of ongoing organizational activities and brand presence of SummerWorks, as well as the promotion of activities and campaigns such as Progress Festival, SummerWorks Call for Submissions, year end fundraising, etc. This will be a part time position, approximately 28 hours a week, with some flexibility.
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Position Type: Part-time, contract
Start Date: November 3, 2019
Hours: 28 hours per week
Rate: $20 per hour
Application Deadline: Wednesday October 23, 2019
The Marketing Coordinator should have:
- High level organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent computer skills and social media proficiency.
- A strong, self-directed work ethic.
- Experience with digital marketing and basic web editing.
It is desirable that the Marketing Coordinator has:
- Knowledge of the goals and activities of SummerWorks.
- Familiarity with the Toronto performance community.
- Familiarity with online and print marketing platforms.
- Previous experience planning and executing indie and/or festival marketing campaigns.
- Experience in simple graphic design.
For more information on the role and details of how to apply please visit Join The Team .
Posted by: SummerWorks Festival
For more information: https://summerworks.ca/jointheteam