Canada Fun and Multicultural Education Center is looking for musical / drama instructors for young kids work in Dalian, China.
Period: March/April 2018 ~ Dec 2018/Jan 2019
Compensation: $2000~$2500/month + final bonus
• Round-trip airfare, basic travel, and health insurance provided
• Visa fee paid
• Single or standard dormitory, two meals (Chinese) in work day
1. Working with the public and private school systems for 30hrs/week in Dalian, China
2. Plan, organize and facilitate music / drama classes for children ages 3 - 9 (separated by age)
3. Working with a provided curriculum, create class outlines that are appropriate for each age group
4. Teach basic singing, dancing and acting through exercises and games
5. Ensures all children programs provide quality care, service and support to the participants and their families.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience teaching and working with children
• No certain Background required, do prefer Early Childhood education experience
• Related diploma or equivalent training
• Police check required
Could lead to a longer time job!
Please email your resume if you are interested. firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some pictures from our previous programs in Beijing China.
Posted by: Canada Fun and Multicultural Education Center
For more information: http://www.fmedu.ca