4th Line Theatre, an outdoor theatre company located in Millbrook, ON, is currently looking for an Off-Season Productions Coordinator for The Shadow Walk of Millbrook running in October 2018 and The Other: A Strange Christmas Tale running in December 2018.
Under the direction of the Managing Artistic Director and working closely with the Executive Team, the Coordinator will lead the implementation of 4th Line Theatre’s off-season programming in Fall and Winter 2018 with the possibility of a contract renewal in 2019 and 2020. This is a high-profile, strategic, and demanding 26-week term position with a specific focus and responsibility for the development of an off-season program and a focus on community engagement.
Start date: June 25, 2018
End date: December 21, 2018 (26 weeks)
• This position provides a unique opportunity to combine strong management and producing skills with an artistic aesthetic. This is a high intensity organization and the person must be able to meet deadlines.
• The ideal candidate possesses excellent interpersonal skills, creative problem solving skills and the ability to anticipate the needs of multiple constituents.
• The ideal candidate possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills and has extensive experience in the area of communications and social media networking.
• The ideal candidate possesses excellent organizational skills, including event management experience.
• Previous experience working with Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
• A valid Ontario Driver’s License, a car and a clean driving abstract are required.
• Must enjoy working outdoors.
Responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to:
• The Coordinator will be the chief project manager and manager of activities specifically related to the theatre’s off-season programming in October and December 2018.
• Acting as the point person for the acting company and crew members for information about the company, its’ history, policies and procedures.
• Acting as the primary liaison between company/crew members and billet homes including providing documents of conduct and expectations to company members.
• Fulfilling seasonal publicity duties including preparation of press releases and social media posts/networking tasks.
• Providing on-site support, including hosting patrons at various venues and ensuring a positive 4th Line Theatre
Posted by: 4th Line Theatre
For more information: http://www.4thlinetheatre.on.ca