Aboriginal Employment and Training
Start Date: June 1, 2019
End Date: May 31st, 2020
Term: Full Time, Contract
Application Deadline: May 15, 2019, 5pm
The Office Coordinator will be responsible for managing the office including but not limited to all general administration duties, tenant and client requests, coordinating meetings (Google Calendar), and contracting for Hot Desk clients.
OFFICE COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administration & Reception for clients, service providers and tenants
- Responds to a broad range of inquiries from dance professionals via email, telephone and in person; screening and directing inquiries as necessary.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
- Working with the Senior Bookkeeper complete all monthly reconciliation
- Ordering office supplies, and managing office inventory
- Provides administrative support including word processing, data entry, photocopying, executing courier orders and follow up as necessary.
- Keeps company computer files and folders up to date and organized.
- Maintains and updates Board information from Board Meetings
- Acts as primary contact for all DUO Common Room rentals (Hot Desks, Board Room) maintains appropriate records for contracts and invoicing.
- Ensures the smooth operation of office equipment such as printers, photocopier, telephone system by monitoring usage and overseeing maintenance.
- Administers the office maintenance contracts (cleaners, security systems, etc.) and manages inventory and ordering of office supplies.
- As required, maintains office calendars and updates staff on significant bookings.
- Maintains the computer back-up systems as determined by operating policies.
- Manages and updates the website blog. Familiarity with WordPress an asset.
- Other administrative duties, as assigned by Executive Director.
How To Apply:
Please apply with a cover letter and resume as an attachment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Office Coordinator Intern” in the subject line. All interested candidates must be Indigenous and registered at Miziwe Biik Aboriginal Employment & Training to be eligible for this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
DUO gratefully acknowledges the support of funding partners Miziwe Biik Aboriginal Employment & Training and Service Canada.
Posted by: Dance Umbrella of Ontario
For more information: http://www.danceumbrella.net/