Location: Toronto, Ontario
Post Date: Thursday, February 26th, 2015
Start Date: Immediate
Employment Type: Part Time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Reports to: President
The Office Manager is responsible for overseeing the efficiency of day-to-day operations of the Randolph Academy for the Performing Arts. The Office Manager is the chief staff responsible for overall management of the office and administrative staff.
The Office Manager will work with other staff in admissions, finance, personnel and general administrative functions, reporting directly to the President.
The ideal candidate has a background in arts administration, financials, fundraising and management. Must work well as part of a small team, with little supervision, and is a pro-active problem-solver. A professional demeanor with impeccable communication skills and attention to detail, superior organizational and accounting skills, and a working knowledge of Microsoft Programs and QuickBooks a necessity. Experience in human resources an asset.
- Manages all day-to-day administration; works with President, Artistic Director and Building Manager as well as other staff to ensure effective operations of the timely accomplishments of goals, task and projects.
- Maintains office policies and procedures and ensures staff compliance.
- Maintains official records and documents.
- Maintains a climate which attracts, keeps, and motivates quality people throughout the organization.
- Oversees the recruitment, employment and release of all office personnel alongside Artistic Director and President.
- Must be available to work flexible hours (Example: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 10am-3pm, Tuesday and Friday 1pm to 6pm).
- First Aid / CPR Training necessary upon hiring
- Police Vulnerable Sector Screening upon hiring.
Only candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada will be considered. The Randolph Academy is an equal opportunity employer and invites all applicants with proper experience to apply.
We thank all candidates for their interest however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please forward resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Office Manager” as the subject line by no later than Friday, March 6th, 2015. Please copy and paste your cover letter into the body of the email.
Posted by: Randolph School of The Arts
For more information: http://www.randolphacademy.com