Festival Players is Prince Edward County’s professional summer theatre company.
We present contemporary Canadian theatre performed by some of the nations’ finest theatre artists. Our performances take place in a variety of unique and inspiring County venues in July and August. www.festivalplayers.ca
OPERATIONS AND AUDIENCE SERVICES MANAGER
The Operations and Audience Services Manager:
• ensures the smooth execution of Festival Players’ box office and front-of-house operations
• supervises and schedules box office/front of house staff and volunteers
• monitors customer service standards and always aims to improve the customer experience
• ensures health and safety standards are met at performance venues
• monitors and maintains concessions and supplies at all public venues
• provides excellent customer service at box office and performance venues when working BO or FOH shifts
• supports the work of the company as applicable and available including but not limited to marketing and promotion and production-related tasks.
Please note: This position involves learning the Patron Manager CRM system for ticketing and reporting.
Experience/Education Required: Experience working in the performing arts or special events is preferred. Previous supervisory experience and customer service experience is required.
Additional Requirements: Valid drivers’ license and access to a vehicle. Gas/mileage will be reimbursed for production use of personal vehicles.
Application Procedure: Submit resume and cover letter listing relevant work experience to: email@example.com.
Hiring Timeline: Application deadline is Feb 26, 2015. 15-week contract runs mid-June to end of August, 2016.
Posted by: Festival Players of Prince Edward Couny
For more information: http://www.festivalplayers.ca