Deadline: 4:59pm on Wed October 7th, 2020
Full job posting is available here
12-month contract, Full-Time
Start date: Nov 3/10, 2020
You are someone who:
- wants to be part of a dynamic team;
- is willing to learn some basic ASL;
- is sharp and a quick learner;
- has a passion for theatre and performing arts;
- is genuinely interested in people, in creating relationships, and building partnerships;
- is able to manage multiple projects and priorities in parallel;
- is adaptable and able to shift gears frequently;
- is digitally savvy and operates well in a paperless environment with tools like Google Drive, Slack, Asana, etc;
- has experience using Fundraising CRM’s (bonus points for knowing Salesforce);
- likes collaborating and working closely with many kinds of partners - artists, producers, production managers, vendors, audiences, and donors (to name a few);
- is a self-starter and can work independently;
- is articulate, with a knack for storytelling, both oral and written;
- has prior experience writing correspondence, reports, requests, and other compelling fundraising copy;
- has experience in coordinating fundraising events;
- is excited by the prospect of raising $1M in 2021.
In order to apply, please send us:
- your résumé (1 - 2 pages)
- a cover letter - tell us about why you would be a good fit for this role, at this company, and what experience you have in fundraising and partnerships, and at what scale. We’d also love to know if you have other skills or talents like speaking other languages, for example. Lastly, let us know what the last production you saw live or online was, and what you thought of it.
- optional material - you may attach up to one pdf of a successful fundraising proposal/text/pitch that you would like to share with us.
To apply, submit your materials here.
We are grateful for everyone’s interest, but please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
As a company that values diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives in our team, we highly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and different abilities to self-identify when applying. We will aim to accommodate accessibility requests for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Posted by: Why Not Theatre
For more information: https://www.whynot.theatre