We are seeking a part-time Patron Services Coordinator (approximately 20-25 hours per week) to assist with coordination of the box office and front-of-house for Aki Studio, a 120 seat black-box theatre located in Regent Park’s cultural hub, the Daniels Spectrum.
Aki Studio is Native Earth’s performance space and is rented year-round primarily for theatre performances.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Patron Services Coordinator will:
- Coordinate, oversee and ensure the smooth operations of the Aki Studio box office and front-of-house.
- Build, maintain, and reconcile ticketing for performances in Aki Studio using Sumac Software.
- Establish department schedules in consultation with the Managing Director.
- Train and supervise Patron Services Representatives and volunteers.
- Coordinate individual and group ticket sales via email, telephone and in-person using Sumac Software.
- Reconcile payment transactions and provide financial reports related to ticket revenue.
- Provide exemplary customer service to the general public regarding Native Earth, its programs, and rentals.
- Represent Native Earth Performing Arts and rental companies in a professional manner.
- In case of emergency, respond to and assess the situation, giving aid if appropriate, and obtaining necessary help if warranted under the established guidelines.
- Manage customer database, maintain procedure guides, and other administrative duties, as necessary.
Posted by: Native Earth Performing Arts
For more information: http://nativeearth.ca/jobs