Deadline Monday April 15th at 12:00pm (noon)
SummerWorks Performance Festival is widely recognized as one of the most important platforms for launching new work– locally, nationally and internationally. Every August, SummerWorks hosts artists and projects interested in continuously re-imagining and innovating the possibilities of performance while insisting on accessibility, integrity, and professionalism. www.summerworks.ca. This year the Festival will be taking place August 8 - 18th.
SummerWorks is looking for a Patron Services Manager to join the team for the Festival season. They will be responsible for the experience of our audiences from a Box Office and Front of House perspective. The Patron Services Manager oversees all aspects of ticketing and on site audience experience, including recruitment, training, scheduling, and management of a team of approximately 20 Front of House and Box Office staff during the Festival. The Patron Services Manager reports to the Festival Producer and Artistic and Managing Director.
This is a part time, contract position, with the expectation of increased hours in July and full time hours leading up to and during the Festival.
It is essential that the Patron Services Manager has:
- High level organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and juggle competing demands.
- The ability to think creatively and propose innovative ways to solve problems.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to quickly form relationships.
- Experience in front of house or stage management.
- Experience of working in fast paced job roles.
- The ability to think big-picture while paying attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Is available for all Festival dates.
It is desirable that the Patron Services Manager has:
- Previous experience working with and coordinating small teams.
- Knowledge of the goals and activities of SummerWorks.
- Familiarity with SummerWorks’ venues and operations.
- Experience in a Festival setting.
- Experience of accessibility practices.
- A valid driver’s license.
For more information and details of how to apply please visit the SummerWorks Website .
Posted by: Summerworks Performance Festival
For more information: https://www.summerworks.ca/jointheteam/