Deadline: 5pm on Friday June 21, 2019
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
● Provide administrative support to the Outdoor Festival Venues team or the Festival Screening Venues team.
● Create and distribute schedules, training materials, tracking documents, and others as required and needed.
● Assist in the planning and execution of the Fan Zones, red carpet areas and load-ins and outs.
● Organize, inventory and track festival supplies, as well as deploy resources when needed.
● Assisting with logistical operations planning including helping with production schedules, inventory management and distribution i.e. radios, signage, etc.
● Organize and administer accreditation badges as needed.
● During Festival, act as lead staff member in the Festival Village Production Office or Festival Help Desk Dispatch, acting as an informational hub and directing the work of festival staff to support those operations.
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
● Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on FRIDAY, JUNE 21, 2019.
● All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application and/or hiring process, please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-599-8433 x2001, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival