Deadline Monday, April 1, 2019
Position: Production Assistant/Driver - Shakespeare in High Park
Status: Full time - Contract - May 20-July 14, 2019
Hourly: $18/hr 40 hr week
The Production Assistant /Driver is responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the Canadian Stage office and summer production at High Park. This is an 8 week contract position beginning the week of May 20, 2019 and continuing through to July 14, 2019.
- Member of the Production Department
- Reports directly to the Technical Director and Production Manager
- Assist other members of the Production Team, as required
- Acquire supplies for general operation, set-up and maintenance of the High Park facility.
- Assist the Technical Director and ATD during set-up and tech, with supplier pick-ups.
- Manage, track and reconcile all expenses during this contract period.
- Responsible for maintenance of the production vehicles during this contract period.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Technical Director and Production Manager.
- Assist with financial tracking data entry.
- Assist the Production Manager with office duties.
- Other duties as required.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, communicative and multi-tasking management skills.
- Excellent ability to set priorities and meet time deadlines.
- A valid driver’s license is essential, as travel within the province is required.
- Comfort level with driving a cube truck in the city of Toronto.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter and creative problem-solver.
- Proficient with computers, including spreadsheet programs and accounting processes.
- Strong work ethic and sense of humour.
Submit a cover letter and resume by email to Heather Landon, Production Manager at email@example.com by Monday, April 1, 2019. Please indicate “Application for Production Assistant/Driver – SiHP” in the subject field.
We thank everyone who applies, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications are considered confidential. Canadian Stage welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Posted by: Canadian Stage Company
For more information: https://www.canadianstage.com/