The Programming department has an opportunity for an enthusiastic, resourceful team-player who thrives in a fast paced, hands-on environment in the role of “Programming Coordinator, Education & Engagement”.
1. Assist with the creation and implementation of new E&E programming for adults, youth, families, and schools.
2. Work with Front of House staff, Volunteer(s), and Intern(s) to facilitate assigned E&E events.
3. Maintain accurate booking and function calendars as it pertains to E&E in EBMS to facilitate building operations.
4. As assigned, research opportunities for E&E for review by Manager, Education & Engagement.
5. Assist with the strategic planning of the E&E program and the preparation of budgets.
6. Assist with the execution of E&E programming contracts.
7. Act as key liaison between all involved CTT departments and programming department for E&E programming, trouble shoot issues escalating appropriately as needed.
• Minimum education requirement of post-secondary degree in arts/business or relevant discipline, minimum experience 2 to 5 years in related position(s).
• Extensive knowledge of entertainment industry and facility practices.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, customer service experience is an asset.
• Proven ability to build and cultivate community and school relationships.
• Strong planning coordinating, and scheduling skills, attention to detail in contractual matters.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines.
• Experience with an event booking system.
• Experience in event/production management.
• Vulnerable Sector Clearance is required
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume for confidential consideration to email@example.com. Please include “Programming Coordinator, Education & Engagement” in the subject line. No phone calls please. CTT thanks all applicants in advance. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. CTT is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). The Human Resources department will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process. CTT is committed to diversity and encourages people from all backgrounds to apply. See sonycentre.ca for full details.
Posted by: Civic Theatres Toronto
For more information: http://www.sonycentre.ca/