Please note that the mandate contains a temporary assignment in China. To help applicants fully understand the particularities related to the location of this assignment, they are required to consult the information and guidelines provided by the Government of Canada for China (https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/china) prior to submitting their application. Applicants may equally consult the governmental website of their country of residence. Cirque du Soleil is not responsible for the immigration rules and procedures of foreign states, therefore the applicants are responsible to inform themselves of, and comply with, the standards, laws and regulations of the country of employment throughout the assignment.
Temporary position (16 months)
We are currently looking for talented Project Managers – Automation who are seeking a challenging opportunity to enhance their career by joining the production teams for our upcoming large-scale international projects. Duration may vary from 18 to 30 months. Mandates are based in Montreal with the possibility of temporary international assignments.
Reporting to the Technical Director, the Project Manager will be required to work in collaboration with the project team to develop the theatrical automation control systems and equipment lists and layout, coordinate with the owner representative for the specifying, procurement and supply of all automation control systems and equipment and to work in partnership with the owner representative to ensure the successful delivery of the automation control systems and equipment elements. More specifically, the Project Manager will be required to:
· Coordinate with all stakeholders to collect, create and manage automation control system and equipment requirements;
· Coordinate and manage the design, procurement and supply of any production‑supplied automated elements;
· Assist in the cost analysis of all automated control systems and equipment; and cost management of production-supplied elements;
· Manage all procurement documentation (including plans, specifications, correspondence, contracts, submittals, and documents related to construction, delivery, coordination, changes, issues, payments, acceptance and close-out) and coordinate with Procurement and Legal Departments for any production-supplied elements;
· Identify and monitor risks, issues and changes, and work with the project team to resolve the
Posted by: Cirque du Soleil
For more information: http://cirk.me/2viI2xX