Please note that the mandate contains a temporary assignment in China. To help applicants fully understand the particularities related to the location of this assignment, they are required to consult the information and guidelines provided by the Government of Canada for China (https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/china) prior to submitting their application. Applicants may equally consult the governmental website of their country of residence. Cirque du Soleil is not responsible for the immigration rules and procedures of foreign states, therefore the applicants are responsible to inform themselves of, and comply with, the standards, laws and regulations of the country of employment throughout the assignment.
Temporary position (16 months)
We are currently looking for talented Project Managers - Set who are seeking a challenging opportunity to enhance their career by joining the production team for a resident show who will take place in Hangzhou. Duration will be approximately 18 months. Mandate is based in Montreal, with a temporary assignment in Hangzhou (6 months).
Reporting to the Technical Director, the Project Manager – Set will be required to work in collaboration with the Set Designer to develop scenic concepts, to collaborate with the Technical Director and project team, and to work in partnership with suppliers to successfully deliver the technical elements. More specifically, the Project Manager will be required to:
· Coordinate with designers, suppliers and stakeholders to collect create and manage design requirements;
· Create budget estimates, coordinate budget forecasts and manage costs;
· Manage all procurement documentation (including plans, specifications, correspondence, contracts, submittals, and documents related to construction, delivery, coordination, changes, issues, payments, acceptance and close-out) and coordinate with procurement and legal departments;
· Identify and monitor risks, issues and changes, and work with the project team to resolve them;
· Manage change requests, and coordinate the change process with the project team;
· Attend coordination meetings, write progress reports, and manage the collection and filing of correspondence;
· Coordinate all acceptance activities, including the creation and management of all acceptance documents;
· Conduct risk assessment analyses and coordinate with the Health and Safety De
Posted by: Cirque du Soleil
For more information: http://cirk.me/2wEJl9X