Deadline: 5pm on Wednesday, June 5, 2019
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
RATINGS ASSISTANT, FILM OFFICE
• Generating, submitting, and tracking OFRB classification requests for Festival and year-round programming
• Providing administrative support to the Coordinator, Film Office for TIFF Bell Lightbox and Festival events
• Assisting with data entry and maintaining data integrity as related to internal programming
• Assisting with the auditing of the tiff.net website as it relates to film ratings
• Proofing official TIFF publications including the 180 Guide, the Official Film Schedule, and the Programme Book to ensure accuracy of film ratings
• Collecting and organizing content related to TIFF Bell Lightbox programming
• Liaising with relevant internal departments as it pertains to guest processes and procedures
• Assisting with on-site guest hosting and event support, as required
• Assisting the Film Office department with other projects, as required
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm on WEDNESDAY, JUNE 5, 2019.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application and/or hiring process, please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-599-8433 x 2001, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival