TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Facilities the candidate will be responsible for overseeing day to day operation of TIFF’s main reception and will provide administrative support to the Facilities team.
The Facilities team works closely with all departments within the organization. The candidate will play an integral role supporting the Facilities team while communicating and working with other departments and contracted service providers.
• Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to work both independently and in a group environment
• Excellent computer skills and strong proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Google software products, and other applications
• Adaptable to a flexible work schedule including some evenings and weekends
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on MAY 4, 2018.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/