Contract duration- June 20th 2016 to August 26th 2016 (10 weeks)
All applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 29 and be enrolled in a post-secondary institution this September 2016.
The Winchester Street theatre is operated by the Toronto Dance Foundation and is home to Toronto Dance Theatre, and The School of Toronto Dance Theatre. The Foundation’s goal is to advance the knowledge and appreciation, stimulate interest in, and to promote the study of contemporary dance.
- Reception duties, greeting visitors, providing directions and information.
- Accepting mail and deliveries.
- Client relation duties, answering emails and phone calls regarding dance studio rentals.
- Prepare basic contracts for studio rentals.
- Hours will be 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
- Excellent customer service skills
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Google Calendar preferred
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines with high volume workload while maintaining attention to
- Interest in and knowledge of the dance community is an asset
- Understanding of or experience with a not-for-profit organization preferred
Please submit resume and cover letter by EMAIL to email@example.com detailing Reception Position in the subject line. The deadline to apply is Thursday June 9th 2016, we thank all applicants but only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be going into a post-secondary institution this September.
The Toronto Dance Foundation is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non- discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin.