YPT is currently searching for a candidate to fill the position of Sales Coordinator/Box Office Supervisor.
The Sales Coordinator/ Box Office Supervisor will report to the Associate Director of Marketing. This is a full-time position, which includes 3 weekdays as well as weekends during show runs.
• Supervision of box office staff.
• Staff scheduling and budget adherence.
• Track and secure payments for school bookings.
• Track, promote and maintain YPT’s subsidy programs.
• Extract and update customer info via YPT’s ticketing system.
• Process telephone, online and over-the-counter ticket orders, Drama School registrations.
• Act as liaison between YPT’s Education & Participation Department and school contacts.
• Oversee and conduct school group check-ins.
• Ability to work flexible daytime hours both during the week and on weekends; candidates must be available for weekend shifts.
• A minimum of 2 years of supervisory and ticketing experience with a preference for candidates skilled in the Theatre Manager CRM.
• Strong computer skills, particularly using MS Excel and/or other database management software.
• Professional and friendly demeanor with excellent customer service skills and courteous telephone manner.
• Previous experience coordinating and administering customer-based programs.
• Exceptional organizational skills, with impeccable attention to detail.
• NOTE: a work history and career path focused on arts administration is desirable.
In accordance with YPT’s policy and as a condition of employment, the successful candidate will be required to pass a satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Screening Check.
Young People’s Theatre is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer that strongly supports and values diversity and fosters an equitable and inclusive work environment which includes accommodation. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome, and people with disabilities and individuals from equity-seeking groups are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should email resumes and cover letters in one file to: email@example.com
Applications for consideration must be received by 5PM on Thursday August 16, 2018.
Posted by: Young People's Theatre
For more information: https://www.youngpeoplestheatre.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/SalesCoordinator.BoxOffice-Supervisor-Aug-2018.pdf