Deadline: 5pm on Friday, February 21 2020
Reporting to the Senior Coordinator, Festival Programming, the Seasonal Assistant, will provide administrative support to the Festival Programming department.
- Assist with data entry and proofing of the tentative and confirmed film schedule;
- Assist film departments with entering film tracking information into the database, as required and according to established guidelines;
- Assist with creating film and hospitality invitations for a designated group of film programmers and programmes;
- Assist with creating additional discretionary hospitality invitations, as required;
- Assist with the management of departmental email addresses and organizing the information to be communicated, as required;
- Assist with sending tentative and confirmed Festival screening schedule notification letters;
- Prepare materials for meetings, including Prog List meetings and as required;
- Assist with creating Festival presentations, as required;
- Send and track RSVPs for Festival events;
- Assist the Manager, Festival Programming with proofing the Official Film Schedule, Press & Industry Guide and online film schedule;
- Assist the Senior Coordinator, Festival Programming with organizing special events run by Festival Programming in the lead up to and during the Festival, including orientation sessions, the Festival Programming Summer Brunch, the Filmmakers’ Brunch and Directors’ Dinners;
- Provide additional administrative support to the Senior Director, Film as required;
- Write a detailed post-mortem report.
CONTRACT DATES OR START DATE:
- March 25-October 31, 2020
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- Please submit a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm on Friday, February 21 2020.
- All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: http://www.tiff.net/careers