TIFF is dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema to film lovers in our home TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our aim is to become a creative community and global leader, and one of the world’s premiere organizations in the discovery and understanding of film.
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is hiring for the position of:
The Corporate Partnerships Team is responsible for developing and growing partnerships to generate revenue opportunities for TIFF, including TIFF Bell Lightbox and Toronto International Film Festival. This position, reporting to a Manager on the Corporate Partnerships team, will be responsible for providing overall administrative support to the Corporate Partnerships team. It is an opportunity for an individual to develop knowledge of corporate sponsorship and major events.
This position is ideal for an individual who has a specific interest in sponsorship, festival planning, sponsor activations and logistics. We are looking for candidates who possess a strong customer service orientation, attention to detail and a willingness to learn quickly and be part of a busy team.
• Provide administrative support for the Corporate Partnerships team, as required
• Assist the Corporate Partnerships team with various tasks, as requested
• Account management support, as required, including the management of select Corporate Hosting accounts.
• New business support, as required (developing prospect profiles, generating unique and integrated activation ideas, ideating new Festival properties, image sourcing etc).
• Support the day to day management of internal and sponsor sign offs as well as Festival partner crediting in a variety of TIFF Marketing Materials.
• Liaise with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure they meet the high quality standards for service expected from TIFF
• Participate in site tours to ensure sponsor presence at Festival venues
• Assist in managing the planning and day-of execution for sponsor screenings at Festival venues (including reserved seating preparation at premiere Festival venues)
• Coordinate the collection of content to be used in the Sponsor Summary Report following the Festival, including photos, promotional material, sponsor contests and campaigns
For more information, please refer to our website: tiff.net/career
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://jobs.lever.co/tiff/2f4e40e9-fd3e-46ce-8909-8ac53d3730b9