TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox.
Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
SENIOR COORDINATOR, ADULT LEARNING
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Adult Learning, the Senior Coordinator will work in a fast-paced environment, coordinating research, outreach, and administrative oversight of TIFF’s various Adult Learning on-stage programmes and initiatives. We are seeking applicants who have a strong interest and some experience working in film, education, arts administration and/or public programming. The position presents an opportunity for a person interested in film, public programming and education to gain further knowledge about these fields and to put into practice skills that they have learned in these areas.
• 3-5 years in film, education, arts administration and/or public programming
• Knowledge of and interest in contemporary world cinema and film history
• Previous experience with public/educational programming for adult audiences
• Previous experience with live event planning and execution
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2018.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing accommodations in our hiring process for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please inform us in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/