Deadline: 5pm on Friday October 11th, 2019
Remuneration: $45,000 - $50,000
Reporting to the Manager of Advancement Operations, the Senior Coordinator will be responsible for data management with a focus on reporting and project recommendations for all incoming gifts, as well as the ongoing maintenance of the departments CRM system. Project based tasks, data extractions and manipulation, and liaison between internal & front facing staff as assigned.
- Maintaining integrity of Advancement data in Ticketing and CRM systems (Archtics and Raiser’s Edge)
- Report Generation
- Acting as a departmental voice in meetings representing the Manager and Advancement Department
- Compliance with CRA rules and guidelines for tax receipting, AFP Donor Bill of Rights and AFP Code of Ethical Principals and Standards
- Adhere to TIFF and HR policies and guidelines
- Passion for data management and organizational effectiveness
- Proficiency in a fundraising CRM i.e. Sales Force, Raiser’s Edge, Tessitura Microsoft Excel (including macros & VBA)
- Experience in the definition, documentation end reporting of fundraising scope and objectives
- Experience in providing data driven project recommendations is a must have
- Excellent critical thinking, trouble-shooting, and attention to detail
- Creative and out-side the box thinker who can see detail as well as the big picture
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and communications skills, tact and judgment
- Commitment to feedback, with a desire for data driven professional development
- Commitment to Association of Fundraising Professionals (“AFP”) Code of Conduct and Donor Bill of Rights
- Adaptable to a flexible work schedule including some evenings and weekends
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- Please submit a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm on Friday October 11th, 2019
- All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival, Inc.
For more information: http://www.tiff.net/careers