Deadline: 5pm Friday June 17, 2019
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
• Negotiate rates and stipulations for hotel contracts
• Contracting and coordinating room blocks at 20 to 25 downtown hotel partners for guest accommodation for all invited Festival invited guests
• Generating and monitoring hotel commissions and hotel bookings revenue
• Daily maintenance and management of room inventory and reservations using Passkey web-based group management tool
• Coordinate and troubleshoot hotel reservation requests in an efficient and accurate manner, resolving issues without escalation whenever possible
• Year- round relationship management of hotel partners, including ongoing communication regarding any concerns or needs during lead-up to the Festival
• Manage room attrition through monitoring of: room release deadlines, individual room cancellation deadlines, availability of hotel property, maximizing of room block
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm on FRIDAY, JUNE 17, 2019
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application and/or hiring process, please contact us in advance at email@example.com or
416-599-8433 x2001, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
For more information: https://tiff.net/careers