Period: March 2019 ~ January 2020
Canada Fun and Multicultural Education Center is looking for Senior drama / music theatre teacher & Coordinator for young kids to work in Dalian, China. Our Chinese partner has worked with the Chinese school board on the musical theater programs for more than one year.
• Period: March 2019 ~ January 2020
• Compensation: CAD $ 3000 - $3500 + final bonus
• Round-trip airfare, basic travel and health insurance provided
• Visa fee paid
• Single or standard dormitory
• Working with the public and private school systems for 20~30 hrs/week in Dalian, China
• Plan, organize and facilitate music / drama classes for children ages 3 - 15 (separated by age)
• Working with a provided curriculum, create scripts and class outlines that are appropriate for each age group
• Teach basic theatre and performance skills, basic singing, dancing and acting through exercises and games
• Rehearse performance to attend drama competition show
• Coordinate with the art troupes from France, England, Australia every month
• Attend weekly meetings to debrief and assess students’ progress
• Ensures all children programs provide quality care, service and support to the participants and their families.
• Must have Bachelor degree (any major) for applying Chinese Working Visa
• Minimum 2 years’ experience teaching and working with children
• No certain Background required, do prefer theatre and performance, music, vocal, early childhood education experience
• Ability to adapt Canadian teaching styles to suit students with varying levels of English comprehension
• Willingness to learn about and adapt to a new working culture
• Prefer related degree, diploma, or equivalent training
• Original Police check required
Could lead to a longer time job!
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you are interested.
Posted by: Canada Fun and Multicultural Education Center
For more information: http://www.fmedu.ca