The Young Centre for the Performing Arts is seeking a Senior Patron Services Representative in a part time capacity who will work with the Patron Services Department of the Young Centre.
A unique joint venture between Soulpepper Theatre Company and George Brown College, the Young Centre for the Performing Arts, located in Toronto’s Historic Distillery District, is Canada’s only performing arts, education and community outreach centre.
Reporting to the Assistant Patron Services Manager and Patron Services Supervisor, as the Senior Patron Services Representative, you will;
• Organize and delegate daily operations of Box Office activities.
• Assist in training and supervising of Patron Services Representatives.
• Provide exemplary patron services to all customers and clients using the services of the Young Centre Box Office.
• Responsible for ensuring patron comfort and safety at all times, and effectively communicating with Management to ensure the safe and efficient running of events.• Perform in-person and telephone ticketing, subscription, development and membership operations for all Young Centre clients, including internal and concierge requests using the Tessitura Ticketing Software.
• Maintain knowledge of the use of the Tessitura Ticketing Software and ensure data integrity.
• Maintain current information and practices regarding issues of individual privacy, operation of box office equipment and software, refunding, ticket scalping etc.
• Troubleshoot ticketing issues and act as a role model to other Patron Services Representatives
• Print tickets batches for subscription, single tickets and mail purposes
• Reconcile daily cash, credit card and debit deposits.
• Apply appropriate postage for mail batches and send to mailbox; and
• Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
• Proven skills in motivating and supervising others
• Demonstrates leadership, decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Touch typing is essential
• Knowledge of Tessitura Ticketing Software an asset
• Excellent oral communication skills
• Attention to detail critical
• The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• A passion for the performing arts
Please see website for full job posting.
Posted by: Young Centre for the Performing Arts
For more information: https://www1.youngcentre.ca/about-us