Deadline: Friday April 12, 2019
Senior Technical Production Coordinator/Permanent/Full-time/Technical Production Services
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film. TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of: Senior Technical Production Coordinator
Reporting to the Senior Technical Manager, the Senior Technical Production Coordinator ensures that all digital assets required for screenings are accounted for and that any deficiencies are identified. Responsible for Key Delivery Message (KDM) management, providing administrative support to Technical Production Services, creating content related tracking documentation, and managing downloads and preparation of digital materials for theatrical screening.
Shall include but not limited to:
- Responsible for KDM Management at TIFF Bell Lightbox screenings and Special Events, 3rd Party screenings and Events, Partner Festivals, Festival Preview screenings, festival screenings, primary KDM contact for content providers, KDM verification upon receipt, and to liaise with Distributors when KDM issues arise
- Lead KDM team during Festival
- Coordinate and undertake content management tasks under direction of Senior Technical Manager including downloading content, file based check on inbound DCP content, and preparation of content for theatrical screening including transcoding, DCP creation, and versioning
- Manage Tiff Bell Lightbox Content Tracking documents ensuring Booth management is aware of the most current schedule information.
- Create and manage Festival content tracking documents.
- Provide administrative support to Director and Senior Technical Manager
- Schedules and custom reports from content tracking documents
- Input to Festival and 3rd party festival documentation.
- Liaison between Film and Digital Print Services and Projection Booth teams
- Confirm and inventory content that has accessibility features
- Ingest of trailers to Digital Cinema Library
- Other duties as assigned
- May 6th, 2019
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field
- Minimum 3 years of administrative and coordination experience working in a similar environment
- Experience with spreadsheets- emphasis on google docs versus excel. Experience should include conditional formatting and the use of formulas
- Database experience- data entry and data export.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Windows and Mac computer environments.
- Experience with Linux computer environments is an asset
- Experience with Final Cut Pro or Adobe Production Suite
- Knowledge of digital file formats for video and audio
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- Please submit a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm on Friday April 12, 2019.
- All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing accommodations in our hiring process for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please inform us in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers