Permanent/Full-time/Technical Production Services
TIFF is dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema to film lovers in our home TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our aim is to become a creative community and global leader, and one of the world’s premiere organizations in the discovery and understanding of film.
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is hiring for the position of:
SENIOR TECHNICAL PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
Reporting to the Senior Technical Manager, the Senior Technical Production Coordinator is responsible for Key Delivery Message (KDM) management, provide administrative support to Technical Production Services and create content related tracking documentation. Manage downloads and preparation of digital materials for theatrical screening. Also, ensuring that all digital assets required for screenings are accounted for and identify any deficiencies.
• Experiences with spreadsheets - emphasis on Google docs. vs. excel.
• Experience should include conditional formatting and the use of formulas
• Database experience- data entry and data export.
• Excellent written communication skills
• Familiarity with Windows, and Mac computer environments.
• Experience with Linux computer environments is an asset
• Experience with Final Cut Pro or Adobe Production Suite is an asset
• Basic knowledge of digital file formats for video and audio
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on Friday, April 13, 2018.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/