Apply by 5pm on Friday, 25 January, 2019
Social Media Producer
Contract (Feb 11 – Dec 31)
Communications & Brand
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
The Social Media Producer is responsible for development, execution and measurement of TIFF’s major social media platforms to support and promote TIFF’s brand. Reporting to the Communications and Brand Snr. Manager, the Producer works in conjunction with the Communications & Brand management team to build TIFF’s social media presence and promote the TIFF brand and its programming through the engagement of its online community.
Core of this role is executed through the creation of compelling content, activating followers, in addition to collecting and analyzing social media metrics.
• Degree or diploma in film, journalism, communications or digital media is an asset (but not required)
• Must have a love and curiosity around filmmaking and storytelling
• Minimum 2 years experience working in media or online communications
• Proficiency across social media platforms and Adobe Photoshop
• Proficiency across social listening and publishing tools
• Knowledge of video editing also an asset
• Adaptable to a flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm on Friday, 25 Jan, 2019.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing accommodations in our hiring process for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please inform us in advance and we will work with
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers