Martha Rose Productions Inc. has a 90-minue slot in the 2016 Toronto Fringe Festival and we’re looking for a Stage Manager!
We are excited to be presenting the Canadian Premiere of Chiara Atik's Women . It's a fast-paced, hilarious show with a large cast, so we're looking for a candidate who welcomes a challenge (and lots of laughs!)
Responsibilities will include: Responsibilities will include:
- Rehearsal Scheduling
- Attending and assisting in rehearsal
- Organizing and maintaining rehearsal space
- Assisting backstage during performances
- Rehearsals will tentatively begin in early June
- Run will be 7 shows from June 29 - July 10, 2016
Payment will be profit share.
Please submit résumé and a brief cover note by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applicants being considered will be contacted.
Submission Deadline: March 8, 2016
For more information: http://www.martharoseproductions.com