TIFF is dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema to film lovers in our home TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our aim is to become a creative community and global leader, and one of the world’s premiere organizations in the discovery and understanding of film.
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is hiring for the position of:
Reporting to the Coordinator, Film Office, the Submissions Assistants (2) will be responsible for;
• Receiving, processing and cataloguing all Festival submissions, including creating and maintaining accurate database records;
• Communicating with submitters, providing information and troubleshooting advice as necessary;
• Ensuring that solicited submissions are directed to the appropriate member of the Programming team in a timely manner;
• Facilitating established submission processes and workflows amongst Submissions and Programming staff;
• Creating and disseminating official notification letters;
• Assisting the Film Office Coordinator with other duties as required.
CONTRACT DATES OR START DATE:
• April 30 – August 24, 2018 (2 assistants)
Interested in applying? The deadline to apply is WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 28, 2018
To view the full details of this job and to apply directly, please visit the job posting on our Careers page tiff.net/careers
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://jobs.lever.co/tiff/9f12e497-ff58-4392-a8d7-43e149d8ce95