TIFF is dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema to film lovers in our home TIFF Bell Lightbox.
Our aim is to become a creative community and global leader, and one of the world’s premiere organizations in the discovery and understanding of film.
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is hiring for the contract position of:
Reporting to the Coordinator, Film Office, the Submissions Assistants (four available positions) will be responsible for;
• Receiving, processing and cataloguing all Festival submissions, including creating and maintaining accurate database records
• Communicating with submitters, providing information and troubleshooting advice as necessary
• Ensuring that solicited submissions are directed to the appropriate member of the Programming team in a timely manner
• Facilitating established submission processes and workflows amongst Submissions and Programming staff
• Creating and disseminating official notification letters
• Assisting the Film Office Coordinator with other duties as required
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on FRIDAY, MARCH 10, 2017.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities and will work with applicants to meet their needs. TIFF is an equal opportunity employer.
TIFF is a charitable, not-for-profit cultural organization whose mission is to transform the way people see the world, through film. Its vision is to lead the world in creative and cultural discovery through the moving image.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: http://www.tiff.net/careers/