Submission Deadline: Friday, February 15th, 2019
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
SUPERVISOR – BOX OFFICE & CALL CENTRE
The Box Office & Call Centre Supervisor is primarily responsible for answering incoming calls in the Call Centre, providing excellent customer service via email and social media, as well as responding to other general inquires. In the Box Office, the Supervisor is primarily responsible for supervising staff, ensuring all shift duties are completed, and providing a high level of customer service. This position works closely with the Assistant Manager – Box Office & Call Centre, and reports to the Manager, Ticketing Services.
- Providing friendly, knowledgeable customer service on the telephone, via email or in person by giving information regarding all of TIFFs products and services in a timely and professional manner
- Handling large volume of sales on a regular basis
- Processing and managing cash, debit and credit card transactions with confidence
- Operating computerized ticketing systems and ensuring all account data is captured accurately
- Adhering to and interpreting all Ticketing policies and procedures in both the Box Office and Call Centre to provide a high level of service
- Supervising and supporting Ticket Agents to ensure all performance goals are achieved
- Trouble-shooting equipment and hardware
- Filling out end of shift reports, entering nightly sales into Box Office Sales Report interface
- Maintenance and upkeep of the Box Office, Will Call folder, Call Centre space and working desks
- Assisting Ticket Agents with cashing in and cash out processes – ensuring their sales are balanced, troubleshooting when discrepancies occur, holding agents accountable when necessary
To learn more about this job including the minimum requirements and experience, please see our website!
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers