Submission Deadline: Friday, February 15th, 2019.
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
Ticket Agent – Box Office & Call Centre
Reporting to the Manager - Ticketing Services, Ticket Agents work in both the Box Office and the Call Centre and are responsible for providing exceptional customer service while selling tickets to all events at TIFF Bell Lightbox.
- Providing excellent customer service in person, through inbound and outbound calling
- Handling large volume of sales on a regular basis
- Processing cash, debit and credit card transactions and balancing deposits
- Operating computerized ticketing systems and ensuring all account data is captured accurately
- Providing information about all products and services available at TIFF Bell Lightbox
- Adhering to all ticketing policies and procedures
- Filling, sorting and organizing Box Office materials
- Performing some light lifting and other duties, as required
Please see our website for more details including the minimum requirements for this job!
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers