YPT is currently searching for a candidate to fill the position of Ticketing Administrator. The Ticketing Administrator will report to the Associate Director of Marketing. This is a full-time position.
- Implement and manage all aspects of YPT’s ticketing/drama school registration system. (Theatre Manager)
- Provide ticketing system training and support to Development, Education, and Administration staff.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports for various departments.
- Liaise with Theatre Manager (Arts Management) to troubleshoot and resolve system issues.
- Generate database lists.
- Determine, implement and maintain box office policies and procedures, in tandem with the Associate Director of Marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years of ticketing and ticketing administration experience including creating/building events, implementing pricing matrixes and promotion codes.
- Proven track record in customer service.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- An interest in the arts is a definite asset.
In accordance with YPT’s policy and as a condition of employment, the successful candidate will be required to pass a satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Screening Check.
Young People’s Theatre is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer that strongly supports and values diversity and fosters an equitable and inclusive work environment which includes accommodation. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome, and people with disabilities and individuals from equity-seeking groups are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should email resumes and cover letters in one file to:
Applications for consideration must be received by 5PM on Wednesday September 26.
YPT thanks all applicants but will respond only to those selected for an interview.
Posted by: Young People's Theatre
For more information: https://www.youngpeoplestheatre.ca/