The Toronto Fringe is hiring!
Now accepting applications for the following positions:
- ASSISTANT FRONT OF HOUSE COORDINATOR
- ASSISTANT VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR
- YOUTH OUTREACH COORDINATOR
The Toronto Fringe is seeking three energetic and dedicated individuals to become part of the Fringe team - as the Assistant Front of House Coordinator, Assistant Volunteer Coordinator and Youth Outreach Coordinator for our Fringe Festival (July 1st – 12th, 2015).
Funding for some of these positions is only available to someone returning to school next year or a current student at any level, including Masters/PhD and diploma programs. We very much encourage students to apply. Please indicate in your application which position you are applying for – you can choose to apply for one, two or all three, and please indicate if you are a student.
• have an interest in arts administration
• be eager to learn and work in a busy environment
• be able to work independently
• demonstrate ambition, a willingness to learn, the ability to work hard, a passion for and commitment to the value of performing arts
We are looking for individuals who will appreciate the challenges and joys of working in a very fast-paced, very liberal, very creative, and very demanding environment.
The Assistant FOH Coordinator will be supervised by the Front of House Coordinator and be responsible for:
• Under the supervision of the Front of House Coordinator, assist with pre-festival preparations and planning in the Fringe office.
• Updating/creating any and all paperwork (forms, reports, lists) pertaining to the Front of House and Box Office departments
• Ensure that box office policies are posted at venues, and that House Managers receive reconciliation forms and supplies
• Assist with coordinating staff shift schedules (Venue Front of House Managers, and bike couriers).
• Assist with ticket delivery, ticket sales, passes, complimentary tickets, merchandise and any other items that involve the House Managers
• Reading Front of House Manager reports daily and providing requested supplies to the venues in a timely manner
• Ensure House Managers promote all Festival initiatives including Tip the Fringe, pass sales, water sales, tent talks, Fringe Club and Fringe Club programming.
• Assist in monitoring and maintaining sponsor signage at each venue Front of House area.
The Assistant Volunteer Coordinator will be supervised by the Volunteer Coordinator and be
Posted by: The Fringe of Toronto Theatre Festival
For more information: http://fringetoronto.com/