Position Overview: Reporting to the company owners, the Venue Manager is responsible for ensuring that the client and guest experience reflects superb service standards. Set your own schedule, and work the hours that make sense for you to get the job done!
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience, opportunity to grow.
Arts students once attended conservatory classes with dreams of making it to the Stratford or Shaw festivals. The emerging artist of today has a whole new dream for making it: making it their own! A vibrant community of creative entrepreneurs is emerging with unique, engaging projects. We specialize in grassroots theatre: creative use of small spaces; the ability to problem-solve with limited resources; the intimate actor–audience dynamic; and the cross trained artist.
If you are passionate about helping create meaningful work for artists, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are a dedicated, independent worker, we’d like to hear from you.
Studio Space Management
• Performs weekly rounds of the buildings including cleaning, stocking and general maintenance. This includes verification of standards and operations, for example, but not limited to, washrooms, kitchenettes and studios, ensuring that a high level of cleanliness, safety, and hygiene is maintained
• Providing and/or supervising set-up/tear-down duties as needed
Additional responsibilities that could be assigned if the fit is appropriate
• Prepare and supply clients with event documents and booking packages in a timely manner
• Manage the external and internal booking system for venue rental spaces
• Respond to email and online inquiries related to venue rental bookings and provide customers with tours of the facilities
• Respond to and direct or troubleshoot with associates who require assistance
• Assist with Event or Performance Room set up
• Access to a vehicle, or ability to reach venues in different areas of the city of Toronto is necessary
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize effectively and efficiently
• Ability to trouble-shoot and solve problems under pressure
• Ability to connect with clients, colleagues and stakeholders to establish positive ongoing relationships
•Willingness to work flexible hours. Ability to adapt to changes in workload depending on seasonal business changes
Application deadline July 30, 2018.
Apply with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by: Brick and Mortar